Protecting your privacy is important to us. We hope the following statement will help you understand how our app deals with the personal identifiable information ('PII') you may occasionally provide to us via Internet (the'Google Play'Platform).
WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
a. Personal Information. We do not collect Personal Information. "Personal Information" is information that identifies you or another person, which may be transmitted or received when you use the Application. Personal Information includes your geographic area information, names, physical addresses, email addresses, telephone, fax, SSN, information stored within your Device and other information you transmit or receive using the Application which identifies you or another person.
b. Non-personal identification. We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with the Application. Non-personal identification information may include your phone information such as phone model, manufacturer, and other similar information. More details as follows:
1. Log Data. When you interact with us using the Application, our systems may automatically collect your unique User Device number, the IP address, or operating system you use, and the dates and times of your use ("Log Data").
2. Aggregate Information. "Aggregate Information" is data we collect about a group or category of services or Users from which individual User identities have been removed. In other words, information on how you use the Application may be collected and combined with information about how others use the Application, but no personal identifiable information will be included in the resulting Aggregate Information. Aggregate Information helps us understand trends in our Users' needs so that we can better consider new features or otherwise tailor of the Application.
• Read phone status and identity
This permission allows our apps know the number which our app was installed. This data is about a group or category of services and Users from which individual User identities have been removed.
• Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
This permission allows our apps to delete app data(image, text, audio etc..) stored on their SD card. We only modify the data with this app but not your private data.
• Read the contents of your USB storage
This permission allows our apps to view app data(image, text, audio etc..) stored on their SD card. We only modify the data with this app but not your private data.
• Record Audio
This permission allows our apps such as Music Equalizer to visualize your output sound stream.
Generally, we do not collect any PII from you when you download our Android applications. To be specific, we do not require the consumers to get registered before downloading the application, nor do we keep track of the consumers' visits of our application, we even don't have a Server to store such PII.
Our app uses Admob as ads provider. Admob wants to show ads that are relevant to you. For more information, please check https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
The only situation we may get access to your PII is when you personally decide to email us your feedback or to provide us with a bug report. The PII we may get from you in that situation are strictly limited to your name, email address and your survey response only.
In above situation, we guarantee that your PII will only be used for contacting you and improving our services. We will never use such information (e.g. your name and email address) for any other purposes, such as to further market our products, or to disclose your personal information to a third party for commercial gains.